Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: perfect baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese. Scrape the mushrooms into the baking dish. Crack the eggs over the mushrooms and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs, then drizzle the cream over the top.
Hard cheeses have little to almost no lactose. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake until the cheese is melted. Eggs: I normally use large eggs, but in this recipe, it's better to use medium eggs. You can cook Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese
- You need 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8-10 oz of baby bell mushrooms, washed and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh Thyme leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 4 of extra large or jumbo eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or Gruyere).
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of heavy cream or whole milk.
Bake until the egg whites are set. Put mushrooms and leeks on baking sheet. Sprinkle with goat cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Baked Portobello Mushrooms With Cheese Recipes.
Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F. Melt the butter in a medium oven proof pan over medium high heat. When the butter is foaming, add the mushrooms and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the garlic and the thyme in the last 2 minutes of cooking..
- Using the back of your spoon, make 4 wells in the mushrooms and crack an egg into each. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with both cheeses and drizzle cream or milk on top. Transfer these pan to the oven and bake until the whites are set, but yolks are runny – about 6-8 minutes..
- Note, also works well with sauteed spinach in place of mushrooms..
Baked Eggs in Portobello Mushroom CapsConfessions of an Overworked Mom. Rub mushrooms with a paper towel, remove stem and cut into thin slices. Sprinkle cheese over top of pasta and top with egg slices. Top eggs with remaining mushroom mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese, again dividing between ramekins as needed.. Goat Cheese Baked Eggs – one of my favorite breakfasts, baked eggs over a bed of mushrooms and spinach and topped with goat cheese.