Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: tasty peppered beef, eggs, and cheese sandwich in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich.
You can have Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 pound of sliced beef loin.
- You need 1/4 pound of seriously sharp Vermont white cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 3 teaspoon of mayonnaise divided.
Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Toast the bread. Beat 2 eggs separately. Slice the beef loin very thin..
- Brown the butter fry the eggs each separately. Now season the beef and lay seasoned side down. Then season the top as it fries. Add mayonnaise to the three slices of bread. Add the beef, and cheese..
- Add eggs on top of the cheese. Now stack the sandwich. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.