Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to prepare delicious ham egg cheese biscuit in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit.
You can cook Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit
- Prepare 2 of leftover southern Biscuits see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 slice of smoked ham.
- It’s 2 slices of American cheese.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit instructions
- Melt the butter, beat the eggs, and add the eggs..
- Slice a piece of ham however thick you desire. Trim the skin off if necessary. Fry in a skillet..
- I used the microwave to warm the biscuit for 30 seconds. Cut in half. I also cut the ham in half and added to the biscuit bottom halves. Cut a cheese slice in half and added to top of the ham. Added the eggs and did the same. Top them off and serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.