Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to make yummy oops! mexican pepper cheese dip in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Oops! Mexican Pepper Cheese Dip.
You can cook Oops! Mexican Pepper Cheese Dip using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oops! Mexican Pepper Cheese Dip
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese (spreadable).
- It’s 1 cup of extra sharp Vermont white cheddar, finely grated.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tbs of pickled jalapeño, diced.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh jalapeño, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of fresh habanero, diced.
- You need 1/2 tbs of fresh serrano, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Oops! Mexican Pepper Cheese Dip step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and refrigerate for about an hour. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips and ENJOY!.