Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: appetizing bacon and cheese breakfast cups in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Cups.
You can cook Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Cups using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Cups
- It’s 1/4 cup of bacon bits cooked.
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of green onion chopped.
Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Cups instructions
- Use a rolling pin to lightly flatten each slice of bread. Then, spread some mayonnaise, sprinkle some bacon, green onion and cheese. Roll them up..
- Cut each roll in half and place them inside muffin tins..
- Place the muffin tins in the fryer basket. Air fry at 350F (175C) for about 4-5 minutes. Sprinkle some more cheese on top and air fry again at 350F (175C) for about 3 minutes until the cheese turns slightly golden..