Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare delicious cheese and spinach pastry *vegetarian in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Cheese and Spinach Pastry *Vegetarian.
You can cook Cheese and Spinach Pastry *Vegetarian using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese and Spinach Pastry *Vegetarian
- You need 3 pcs of pastry puff.
- It’s 300 gr of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 of egg (optional).
- You need 200 gr of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 200 gr of fetta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Cheese and Spinach Pastry *Vegetarian instructions
- Pre-heat the oven, 180°C temperature..
- Cut the spinach up, place it in mixing bowl..
- Mix spinach, ricotta, fetta, egg, and salt well..
- Cut each pastry puff into 4, fill up with spinach and cheese mix, fold triangle shape, use fork to lock the side..
- Bake them for 20 mins or until the pastry raises and turns golden..
- Enjoy while hot..