Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare delicious super cheesy mac n cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Super Cheesy Mac n Cheese.
You can cook Super Cheesy Mac n Cheese using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Cheesy Mac n Cheese
- You need 500 gr of macaroni.
- Prepare 250 gr of grated cheese (mozarella, cheddar, and parmesan).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Water to boil the macaroni.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- It’s 350 cc of full cream milk.
- You need 500 gr of spinach (optional).
- Prepare of Pasta meat:.
- It’s 1/2 of kgs mince beef meat.
- It’s 1 of brown onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of White sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 250 gr of grated cheese (cheddar, mozarella, and parmesan).
- It’s 300 cc of full cream milk.
Super Cheesy Mac n Cheese instructions
- Boil the water and cook macaroni until its soft, drain the water, put it aside..
- Chop brown onion, grate carrots..
- In a big bowl mix eggs with milk and stir it until blended nicely..
- Pour vegetable oil into sauce pan, cook chopped onion wait 5 mins, put mince beef meat and cook u til its done..
- After the meat is done, put grated carrots in and wait for 3-5 mins..
- Put the macaroni into sauce pan and stir it well, sprinkle salt and pepper, stir it well..
- Pour a mixture of eggs and milk, stir it well wait until it bubbles..
- Sprinkle cheese little by little while stiring macaroni, wait until the cheese melts and turn the stove off..
- Lay alumunium foil on top of baking tray, pour hot macaroni into the tray, sprinkle some spinach, put aside..
- Pre-heat another sauce pan for white sauce. Melt the buter, sprinkle plain flour, little by little and stir it quickly so its not lumpy..
- Pour full cream milk and stir it well, wait until the milk bubbles, put the grated cheese and wait until the cheese melts..
- Pour white sauce on top of macaroni in the tray. Sprinkle oregano and bake in the oven for 20 mins with 200°C heat. Check when the top part tirns golden means its ready..
- Enjoy it just like that or with tomato or chili sauce..