Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare delicious ham and cheese casserole in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Ham and Cheese Casserole.
You can cook Ham and Cheese Casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Casserole
- Prepare 6 ounces of Noodles cooked and drained- I prefer the bowtie pasta.
- It’s 2 cups of cubed baked ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Longhorn or Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk or evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of small can of mushroom pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of instant minced onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 of Tlbs butter.
- It’s 1/2 can of Durkee Fried Onions.
Ham and Cheese Casserole step by step
- Mix ham with 3/4 cups cheese..
- Layer noodles and ham mixture in greased 2 qt. Casserole dish..
- Sprinkle the minced onions, parsley flakes, and mushroom pieces between the layers..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over the top layer. Can be heated to make it more combined..
- Top with 1/4 cup of cheese and Dot with butter..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 25 minutes..
- Top with Fried Onions, and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes..