Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy bacon ranch cheese ball in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Bacon ranch cheese ball. The ultimate cheese ball recipe made with creamy ranch flavored cream cheese, and plenty of bacon, cheese, and other tasty add-ins. This Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball is a delicious cheese ball recipe that merges crisp bacon, savory ranch seasoning and crunchy pecans! Can we chat about this delicious cheese ball for a sec?
It is my absolute favorite and most popular cheeseball on the site and will be a hit wherever it goes! I made this cheeseball the first year that I was blogging. Cream cheese flavored with Ranch dressing, bacon, Cheddar, and green onion is formed into a ball and rolled in chopped nuts. You can cook Bacon ranch cheese ball using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon ranch cheese ball
- Prepare 1 Container of Cream Cheese.
- You need 12 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ranch.
- It’s of sprinkle in Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Green onion dices (optional).
- You need handful of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Chopped Pecans for the topping (or you can use chopped bacon, or crushed crackers.
This cheese ball will be the hit of your next office party! This bacon ranch cheese ball is perfect for entertaining and is the ultimate easy appetizer. Things get so busy during the holidays, so I love to have simple and quick recipes that require minimal ingredients. And this is just that…easy, flavorful and so delicious.
Bacon ranch cheese ball step by step
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened so you can stir it. If needed, soften it in the microwave. Mix in garlic salt, onions, 6 sliced of bacon and ranch and cheddar cheese until combined. Place in the fridge and let cool until the cream cheese gets hard. Pour the crumbled on a piece of saran wrap. Place the harden cheese on top..
- Roll the cream cheese into the shape of a ball and so the crumbled bacon covers the ball. Serve immediately or place in the fridge until ready to eat. Serve with your favorite crackers..
The secret ingredient is the crushed Chex cereal. This supercharged Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball recipe is not only loaded with bacon and cheese but COATED in bacon, cheese, green onions and pecans for can't-stop-eating-partaaaaaaaaaaaaay-deliciousness! This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley® & Glad®. This Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball puts a delicious kick on the classic cheese ball recipe we all know and love. Cream cheese, ranch, bacon, and more are combined in this tasty bacon cheese ball recipe for lots of flavor.