Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy cream cheese kunafah in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Cream cheese kunafah. Bake this till it gets a golden colour like the one in video. Don’t keep on very high just to obtain the colour. If you oven is very high reduce the.
Kunafa is a Mediterranean dessert served exclusively by. We can make Kunafa with Cheese, Kunafa with Cream and I have used Mozerella cheese and double cream to make Kunafa/knefah. Preparing Kataifi at home video or. #eidspecial #kunafarecipe How to make KUNAFA – kunafa recipe – how to make kunafa at home – classic Kunafa recipe – Ramadan Recipes- cream cheese kunafa. You can have Cream cheese kunafah using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese kunafah
- It’s 250 gms of vermicelli.
- Prepare 150 ml of melted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 150 gm of thick Cream.
- It’s 100 gm of mozarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of food Colour powder (orange).
- Prepare of Sugar syrup.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- It’s 200 gms of sugar.
- It’s of Garnishing.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pistachios.
The classic kunafa on an iftar spread is a sweet and savoury combo made with cream cheese and syrup – and it’s not as difficult to create as you may think. Kunafa with Cream – An Arabian dessert, a fancy, classy, and a sophisticated delight. Kunafa can be filled or layered with sweet cheese or cream; it can be soft or thick and. Cheese Kunafa (Kunaafa Naabulsiya) Kunafa au Fromage كنافة نابلسية.
Cream cheese kunafah instructions
- In a mixer jar put the vermicelli(if u have kunafah dough you can use it) and grind it till small pieces or you can just break it into small piece..
- In a bowl transfer the vermicelli add the melted butter and food colour mix all well together.Now seperate the vermicelli into two seperate bowls..
- In a baking pan apply the butter with colour then pour the vermicelli mixture and give a press.In second layer apply the thick cream evenly on the 3rd layer apply the cheese last layer pour the remaining vermicelli..
- Bake it for 12mins it will vary based on your oven. At the time we can start preparing sugar syrup in a pan pour the water and sugar mix well till it dissolve completely no need to wait till one string consistency..
- Let it cool and transfer to a plate and pour the sugar syrup and garnish with pistachios.Kunafah is ready to serve 😋.
The kunafa is a great ending for a Lebanese meal replete with mezze (a selection of. How to make Kunafah Arabic sweat. Creamy ricotta cheese wrapped inside golden, crunchy strands of sticky sweet kunafa. A sprinkling of vibrantly green pistachios add the finishing touch to this handheld delicacy. This Kunafah recipe is a cheese-based pastry, made with crispy kataifi dough, and Delicious recipe for Kunafah (a Middle Eastern Cheese Pastry dessert), that’s ideal for all kinds of special occasions!