Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to make tasty ham and cheese potato balls in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Ham and Cheese Potato Balls.
You can have Ham and Cheese Potato Balls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Potato Balls
- It’s 3/4 cup of mashed potato.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of milk depending on the consistency of mash potato.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cheddar or Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of finely diced ham.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped pickled jalapeno or to taste.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Japanese Panko.
Ham and Cheese Potato Balls instructions
- Mixed all the ingredients together, except for egg, flour and Japanese Panko. Divide them into equal portions and form them into balls. Place the balls on a small baking sheet and cover saran wrap. Refrigerate for at least one hour..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- When ready to use, roll the potato balls in flour, dip them in beaten egg, and dredge them in Panko. Then, put them in the fryer basket..
- Spray some oil onto the potato balls and air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-8 minutes, flip or shake basket once in between. Spray some more oil onto the potato balls and continue to air fry until the surface is crisp and golden brown..