Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to cook appetizing steamed cheese brownie in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Steamed Cheese Brownie.
You can cook Steamed Cheese Brownie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed Cheese Brownie
- It’s 5 of egg yolks.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 60 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 75 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 20 gr of milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 of sdt baking powder.
- Prepare 75 gr of cream cheese.
- You need 20 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 50 gr of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 50 gr of white cooking chocolate, melted with 1/4 sdt vanilla extract.
Steamed Cheese Brownie instructions
- Melt cream cheese and whole milk. Add unsalted butter. Mix well..
- Add melted white cooking chocolate and vanilla extract. Mix well again. Set aside..
- Whisk eggs, salt, and sugar until creamy and pale. Add all purpose flour, milk powder, and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add cream cheese batter. Mix slowly with a spatula..
- Pour batter into a 24x12x4 cm rectangle pan lined with parchment paper..
- Steam in a big pot over medium high heat for 20 minutes..
- Leave the cake to cool in the pan for 5 – 10 minutes. Take the cake out of the pan and transfer to wire rack to let cool completely before cut. Yum! 😋.