No hassle mac n cheese.
You can cook No hassle mac n cheese using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No hassle mac n cheese
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Oregano (optional thyme, rosemary).
- You need of Nutmeg.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper (if you want spicy kick).
- Prepare of Salt, mushroom powder.
- You need of Macaroni pasta.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Mozarella, cheddar (red if you want colour).
- It’s of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Bacon (pork or turkey).
No hassle mac n cheese instructions
- Chopped up the garlic, no need to be small. Heat garlic, bacon and butter but don't browned them..
- Set fire to small, pour milk in the pan. You can start put in your spices. Put in as your taste. Cayenne pepper, thyme and rosemary is optional. Cayenne pepper give you the spicy kick on the mac n cheese, reduce the heavy taste of milk and cream.
- Put fire on high. Put in pasta once milk start boiling and stir occasionally to prevent milk from spilling over..
- While waiting you can chopped out your spring onion if you want..
- Stir more as the milk lesser and consistency become thicker to prevent pasta from sticking under the pan. Pour water to dillute the consistency. It will give you a more watery texture. Check if your pasta properly cooked. If you think the pasta is still hard, add more water and keep boiling..
- Off the fire, put in your cheese and spring onion and stir!.
- Cheese: mozarella will make your mac n pasta dry when they cooling down. If you want to keep you mac n cheese moist and wet just add cheddar. If you want some colour find a red cheddar. Mine is normal white cheddar, mozarella and emmental cheese. Hence the colour. I suggest shredded or thin slices will work well and fast..
- Happy eating!.