Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious easy broccoli cheese casserole in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in the ice bath for several minutes to stop the cooking process. In a large saucepan, melt butter.
Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the broccoli mixture. First, beat the eggs in a large bowl. You can cook Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of white rice.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of packages chopped frozen broccoli.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s of Cheese sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of sharp cheddar shredded.
- Prepare 8 oz of asiago shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 3 cans of evaporated goats milk.
- It’s 1 of brick cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare of Couple dashes cayenne pepper.
- You need Dash of turmeric.
- You need of Couple dashes white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sazon seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of dried chives.
- You need 3 of heavy shakes of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
Then toss in all of the other ingredients (except the broccoli and crackers). Or, if your bowl is large enough, you can stir it into the mix first! Spoon the mixture over the frozen broccoli. There's no better combination than broccoli and cheese!
Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole step by step
- Add rice, chicken broth, granulated garlic and sea salt to rice cooker. Cook per directions on your machine..
- Sweat the veggies in a skillet with the sazon, cayenne, white pepper, turmeric and chives..
- Grate the asiago and cheddar. Toss the cheeses with the cornstarch..
- In a large pot heat the evaporated goats milk, mustard powder, cayenne and white pepper. Once warm start adding the shredded cheese a little at a time..
- When the cheese is all added allow to come to a light simmer. Then stir in the cheese. Whisk until smooth..
- Add rice and veggies to a crockpot and stir together. Add the cheese sauce..
- Set the crockpot to warm and serve. It does taste better if you let everything mingle together for about an hour or so..
This Easy Broccoli Casserole recipe is a simple side dish that comes together with a handful of pantry staples. You can use fresh broccoli or frozen broccoli, and you can create a healthy broccoli casserole with just a few simple substitutions! This broccoli casserole recipe is incredibly easy to make and my kids love to help mix up the broccoli and then sprinkle on the crushed crackers and cheese. This recipe make cooking a family affair! When I was growing up, the only way my mom could get me to eat broccoli was, well, never.