Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook perfect lemon cake with lemon zest cream cheese icing in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing.
You can have Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing
- You need 1 box of favorite lemon cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 of eggs room temperature.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For the Frosting.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon zest.
Lemon Cake with Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan.
- Place all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix on medium with an electric mixer until all ingredients are combined, pour in bundt pan. Place in oven..
- For the frosting, add the butter, lemon juice and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar, vanilla and lemon zest. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.