Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese. Baked Tahong or Baked Mussels with garlic and cheese is a well loved appetizer seafood dish. Mussels are very abundant in coastal areas. This recipe is simple and very tasty.
A sumptuous appetizer that is very budget Simply because they are easy to prepare and will not burn a hole in your pockets but with quite a 'WOW' effect every time I serve them to guests. Baked mussels make a great appetizer. Made with a simple combination of mussels, garlic, and grated cheese they are so easy to whip up. You can cook Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese
- It’s 1 of kilo mussels, cleaned.
- It’s 1 box of quick melt cheese, grated.
- It’s 1/2 head of garlic or more, minced.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 bar of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 of pot water.
Super simple and easy to make garlic cheese baked mussels filled with a garlicky cream cheese topped with aged or smoked cheddar! Ingredients for garlic cheese baked mussels. Grate ½ cup of cheese and mix with ½ cup Panko bread crumbs. Baked tahong (mussels) with garlic, olive oil and cheese.
Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese step by step
- Boil mussels in water until it opens. Remove from heat, drain the water and discard closed shells..
- While waiting for the shells to cool, prepare the garlic butter topping. Combine the two ingredients and mix well. In a separate bowl, grate the quick-melt cheese…
- Once shells cooled, lay out halved shells on a baking tray. Top each with a generous serving of the garlic-butter mix..
- Add the grated cheese on top of each..
- Bake in a preheated oven until the cheese melts (low setting since the mussels already cooked when you boiled then)..
- Once the cheese melts, remove from the oven and serve..
Learn what are Chinese Seafood Cooking. Find out Exactly how to cook Chinese Fish and Cheesy mussels like the ones at Chinese buffets. Get Chinese Seafood Dish. easy recipes made with simple ingredients and simple step-by-step. This baked tahong (mussels) recipe is easy: top them with as much cheddar cheese as you like! How to make Baked Tahong with Garlic and Cheese.