Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious cherry cheese cake dip in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Cherry Cheese Cake Dip.
You can have Cherry Cheese Cake Dip using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cheese Cake Dip
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 8 oz of whipped cream (thawed).
- You need 1 jar of marshmallow fluff.
- It’s 1 Can of Cherry Pie filling (or any pie filling you prefer).
Cherry Cheese Cake Dip instructions
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff..
- Once the cream cheese and marshmallow is well combined add in the whipped cream. Mix until well combined..
- Scoop out into large pie dish or preferred serving dish. Smooth out and top with cherry pie filling. Serve right away or cover and fridgerate until served! Enjoy!.