Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese. Simple, delicious, and totally comforting, this White Cheddar Mac and Cheese is the perfect quick fix for weeknight dinners. Forget cakes and cookies, mac and cheese is my comfort food of choice. This Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese recipe started out as a just-for-fun experiment.
Comfort food never saw this coming. Perfectly seasoned BREADED WHITE MEAT CHICKEN, topped off with a creamy and SPICY BUFFALO cheddar cheese sauce, plus REAL BLUE CHEESE to boot. Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese – a flavorful twist on classic mac & cheese with a crunchy panko topping. You can cook Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese
- Prepare of For the macaroni:.
- You need 1 lb of macaroni.
- It’s 1/4 of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 cup of white cheddar cheese.
- You need of For the chicken:.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder buffalo sauce.
- It’s of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Everything about this dish is just perfect. The panko breadcrumbs with the bleu cheese crumbles floating on top of the buffalo chicken and macaroni. Macaroni and cheese, made with chicken, shell noodles, cheddar and Velveeta, and hot sauce – and some of the common elements of spicy Buffalo I've made and consumed many batches of mac and cheese trying to get there, but since I'm a creamy mac gal, I just haven't gotten it to where I want it for. What makes this Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese even better?
Buffalo chicken white cheddar Mac and cheese step by step
- Heat deep fryer or a pot with 3 inches of oil to 375 and in a separate pan start water boiling for macaroni and cook until tender..
- Mix dry ingredients for chicken in a ziplock bag and beat eggs in a separate bowl. Coat chicken in flour mixture then egg then flour again and place in fryer..
- Cook chicken 6-8 minutes until golden brown or floating to the top, place on paper towel to drain then toss in buffalo sauce..
- Mix macaroni with all ingredients..
- Place macaroni in a bowl and top with buffalo chicken nuggets and garnish with green onion if you like..
It is so freaking easy to make. You make this recipe and you come out looking like a We went with Monterrey Jack and Sharp Cheddar because we love those flavors and thought it would go well with the buffalo chicken flavor we were. This is a taste test/review of the new Banquet Mega Bowls: Buffalo-Style Chicken Mac 'N Cheese frozen meal. It is a buffalo-style seasoned chicken breast and shredded mozzarella on top of macaroni in spicy cheddar cheese sauce. Add the Cheddar, gruyere and Parmigiano-Reggiano and whisk until the cheeses are melted and the sauce is smooth.