Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche.
You can cook Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- You need 6 oz of bacon cut into 1/2 " pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion (about 1 small onion).
- You need 1 of large or 2 small potatoes peeled.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh baby spinach (about 4 oz) freshly chopped.
- Prepare 6 oz of grated cheddar cheese (about 1.5 cups shredded), divided.
- It’s 8 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of half and half or equal parts whipping cream and milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Tabasco sauce.
Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a pie dish with oil..
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and sauté the bacon for 6-8 minutes until browned. Transfer to a plate. Discard excess oil keeping 2-3 tablespoons in the pan. Using the same pan, sauté the onion for 2 minutes until softened..
- Meanwhile, grate potatoes on the large holes of a box grater. Use your hands to squeeze out as much water as you can from the potatoes. Then pat dry with paper towels..
- Once onions are softened, add the grated potato to the skillet with the onions. Sauté for 7 minutes, stirring a few times until potatoes are golden and nearly cooked through. Remove from heat and let cool slightly..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 8 eggs, 1/2 cup of half and half and Tabasco sauce. Stir in the sautéed potatoes, chopped spinach and 1 cup of the cheese..
- Pour into the prepared pie dish. Sprinkle the top with bacon, then top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375°F for 40-45 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out fairly clean. Cool for a few minutes before serving..