Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook perfect my triple grilled cheese sandwich in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
You can cook My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- You need 3 cups of super finely shredded/grated extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of butter softened.
My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich instructions
- Heat a skillet.Take 1 slice of bread and butter both sides. Toast both sides, this will be your middle slice of sandwich..
- Shred/grate the cheese with the fine side of your grater. Add half the cheese to one slice of bread..
- Add the toasted slice of bread on top of the slice of bread with cheese on it. Add cheese to the second untoasted slice of bread and carefully stack them. Add butter to top slice. Carefully put the butter side down on the hot skillet..
- Carefully and quickly butter the top. Turn the sandwich as needed till it's grilled the way you like it. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.