Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to make tasty no yeast ham and cheese pizza in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza.
You can have No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- It’s of quickmelt cheese.
- Prepare of ham.
No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza step by step
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt..
- Slowly add water until mixture can form a dough..
- Add the oil and knead until there are no more lumps..
- Flatten the dough and place in the pan..
- Cover with tomato sauce, cheese and ham..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on 200° celcius..