Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: perfect smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette. I've added Smoked turkey, bacon or ham would work just as well. the crust is surpisingly good with the mushroom and cheese. Top with the mushroom-onion mixture, add cubed smoked turkey, and pour the egg mixture on top. Making this mushroom bacon is as easy as it gets.
Place in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Smoking a turkey for Thanksgiving using my brining techniques and recipes and my bacon butter under the skin will be sure to make your In this recipe, I show you how to stuff bacon butter under the skin of the turkey before smoking it to moisturize that breast meat and make it super flavorful. These stuffed mushrooms are stuffed with a mix of cheeses, bacon and onion and are baked to perfection. You can cook Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- You need 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms fresh or canned.
- It’s 2 slices of smoked turkey deli meat – diced.
- You need of Small sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Small sprinkle cup shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley.
If you ask me, a good burger needs mushrooms on top, but they tend to slide around and fall off. I decided to put mushrooms right into the patties—problem solved! —Melissa Obernesser, Utica, New York. Place the Turkey breast on a wire rack and carefully center the bacon weave over the top. The parchment paper makes this task easy; just peel it Tuck the bacon edges under the breast as tight as possible to help keep the breast shape.
Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette step by step
- Lightly oil or butter skillet on medium low heat.
- Whisk eggs, dry spices and milk or cream in a bowl. Pour in pan. Cut cooked bacon strips in half and dice 3 of the halves..
- Cook about 4 minutes or until edges start looking dry then sprinkle all your toppings except the Colby jack cheese And a few of the diced bacon bits onto one half of the omelette and continue cooking 2 more minutes..
- Using a spatula fold the half of the omelette without toppings on top of the half that’s filled. Place lid on skillet and cook another 2-4 minutes to ensure inside is fully cooked and hot. Garnish with pepper and parsley and a little salt. serve with the remainder of the half bacon strips, a sausage patty or toast..
To smoke the breast you'll need a grill or smoker set up for. Sharing a recipe for Turkey, Mushroom and Bacon Puff Pastry Pockets. These puff pastry pockets are filled with a turkey, bacon, swiss cheese and a creamy mushroom sauce. They're the perfect choice for using up leftover Thanksgiving turkey! When I was in university, I created this flavorful penne pasta recipe using my favorite ingredients: smoked bacon, button mushrooms and garlic.