Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy instant pot mac and cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese.
You can have Instant Pot Mac and Cheese using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of dry elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbls of butter.
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk divided.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 tbls of shredded parmesan cheese.
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese instructions
- Add macaroni, water, seasonings and butter to Instant Pot..
- Set timer for 6 minutes on high pressure..
- Release pressure and leave water, add in cream cheese until melted..
- Add in 1/4 cup milk and cheeses. Stir until smooth, while adding rest of milk. You may not need all milk..