Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to make appetizing diy cherry cream cheese spread in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread.
You can cook DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread
- You need 4-6 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 can of pitted, dark, sweet, cherries in heavy syrup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread instructions
- Cut cherries to desired sizes and shapes..
- Place cut cherries into desired container..
- Add in cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix well..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hrs before moving to the fridge in order to make the consistency more like store bought if you're trying to fool the kiddos as I often do! 🤣 (For their own good of course! 😉).
- Spread on top of bagels, muffins, toast, english muffins, or anything else you desire! Enjoy!.