Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare delicious loaded broccoli cheese & potato soup in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup.
You can have Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth (I use LB Jamison Chicken Soup base.).
- It’s 3 of large carrots peeled and diced.
- It’s 4 of medium potatoes (I use red potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 packages of frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 6 slices of bacon cooked and chopped.
Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup step by step
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, garlic and onion. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Add salt. Pour cheese sauce into the soup and stir until well combined..
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency and add any additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Top with bacon and green onion..