Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to prepare delicious sofie's masala dal soup with cheese and sour cream in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Sofie's Masala Dal Soup with cheese and sour cream.
You can have Sofie's Masala Dal Soup with cheese and sour cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sofie's Masala Dal Soup with cheese and sour cream
- It’s 150 g of brown dal.
- Prepare of Generous amount of masala mix, chose any type that you like.
- Prepare Handful of colorful whole pepper.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sour cream for garnish.
- Prepare 50 g of shredded cheese for garnish.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
Sofie's Masala Dal Soup with cheese and sour cream step by step
- Soak the dal in water a day before, if it soaks up the water then add more.
- Cook the dal in generous amount of water, add masala mix and whole peppers. When the dal is soft, add the milk and cook for 5-10 minutes more.
- Garnish with sour cream and shredded cheese, serve hot so the cheese melts.
- The next day i added some canned sweet corn to the game, and gosh it was tasty. A new layer of taste, some gentle sweetness with all the spices. Yummy..