Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious omelette with crispy bacon, vegetables and mozzarella cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese.
You can cook Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese
- You need 4 of eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need 100 grams of bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated Mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely chopped green onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to taste).
Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese step by step
- In a pan, cook the bacon on both sides until it is crispy, remove surplus oil, chop into small pieces, reserve.
- In a bowl beat the sour cream together with the salt and pepper Add the eggs, integrate the eggs beating it smoothly (do not over beat the eggs).
- In a shallow non-stick pan, melt butter over medium/low heat Add the garlic, cook until tender Tilt the pan to distribute the butter evenly.
- Raise the temperature to medium/high heat (without letting the garlic burn) Pour the contents of the bowl into the pan, cook for 20 seconds Tilt the pan so that the raw egg is distributed evenly to the sides of the pan The edges of the omelette will begin to peel off quickly Gently pass a spatula around the omelette Move the pan to make sure the omelette is loose.
- Without letting the egg cook completely, cover only the half of the omelette surface with the mozzarella cheese, the bacon, the green onion.
- And finally the chopped parsley.
- With the help of a spatula fold the omelette closed(so it is stuffed) Lower the temperature, cook it until the mozzarella cheese is melted Serve hot.