Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook appetizing dahi (yogurt) naan (flat bread)with paneer curry (indian cottage cheese) #mycookbook in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook.
You can cook Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Whisked Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need of Water as required.
- You need of Paneer Curry.
- It’s 1 of Onion Chopped.
- You need 1 Pack of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato Chopped.
- Prepare 4 Clove of Ginger.
- You need 1 Inch of Ginger.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter and oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 7 of Cashews.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s of Fresh Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry Kasuri Methi.
- You need Leaves of Coriander.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook instructions
- In a pan add some oil add one onion chopped sauté till soft add ginger garlic chopped two Tomatoes cook till soft along with some cashews. Add turmeric,chilli powder,coriander powder and sauté for while and cook them completely and grind to paste. Meanwhile sauté capsicum and keep aside and paneer..
- In a pan add butter and some oil once hot add cumin seed, add one Tsp chilli powder and sauté and add the paste quickly and cook for while add water half cup. then add garam masala and cumin powder and Dry Kasuri methi cook for while,add salt to taste..
- Once done add the capsicum and paneer and cook for while you can adjust the water but don’t make too watery. Last add some cream and cook and garnish with some coriander leaves..