Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare tasty crockpot beer 🍺 and 2 cheese potato chowder 🥣 in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣.
You can cook Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣
- You need 2 pounds of red potatoes, rinsed, cut up.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 (14 ounce) of can chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 bottle of beer.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of heavy cream.
Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣 step by step
- In your crockpot combine : red potatoes, onions, baby carrots, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chicken broth and beer 🍺……Mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……
- After 8 hours of cooking, lightly mash crockpot mixture with a fork……..
- Next add your shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and heavy cream, mix well and cover……..
- Continue to cook on Low until both cheeses have melted and chowder is fully heated…….
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!!!.