Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to make appetizing 5 cheese lasagna in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
5 cheese lasagna. One cheese layer will consist of mascarpone, ricotta, Parmesan and egg to. I prepared this for a Cub Scout banquet. It was easy since there was nothing to do at the last minute but cut and serve.
The five cheese lasagna makes for a hearty dinner. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Cool under cold water and drain. You can have 5 cheese lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 cheese lasagna
- Prepare 1.5 jars of garlic onion pasta sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Italian herbs.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons onion powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with garlic.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 2-8 ounce of bags of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- You need 2-8 ounce of bags shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1-24 ounce of tub of cottage cheese.
- You need 1-15 ounce of tub ricotta cheese.
Delicately layered pasta with a creamy cheese filling, topped with a rich marinara sauce. Lasagna with five types of cheese and vegetables! Discover this marvelously melty Classic Cheese Lasagna. Make this terrifically cheesy dish with ricotta filling, pasta sauce and noodles today!
5 cheese lasagna step by step
- Cooked ground beef and chop finely..
- Mix 1/2 of all the spices into the ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes. Add all of the sugar into it..
- Boil noodles until Aldente and drain. Do not rinse pasta..
- Start by layering your 13×9 baking pan with noodles then spread some of the ricotta on them then cottage cheese, top with ground beef and sauce mixture then all cheeses, and season each layer as you go with remaining spices..
- Repeat until Pan is full topping the final layer with noodles, sauce and meat mixture and shredded cheeses. Keep cottage cheese and ricotta for the internal layers not for the final top layer. I add a little extra Italian seasoning and pepper on top. For appearance and taste..
- Cover and bake on 375 for 35-45 minutes until got all the way through and cheese fully melted. Remove foil last 10 minutes for baking to brown cheese lightly..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving so sauce and noodles can set a little firmer. Pairs great with Texas toast or salad or perfectly delicious all by itself! This recipe makes at least an 8-10 lb pan of lasagna but holds for about 5-7 days in the fridge..
Parmesan, ricotta, provolone, hot pepper and American cheeses blend together to make this vegetarian lasagna. Make and freeze this five cheese lasagna before you venture out on a holiday, and enjoy it upon your return. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Cold under cool water and drain. I have even given this lasagna a Descriptive Name: Five Cheese Hot Italian Sausage Lasagna.