Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers. Super Easy Stuffed Peppers Recipe – Full Of Onions, Garlic, Spinach, Seasoning, Ricotta And Parmesan Cheese, And A Grain Of Your Choice! We Love To Serve Our Stuffed Peppers With Rice. These Stuffed Bell Peppers Are The Perfect Entree For Meatless Monday Or A Dinner With.
Easy lightened up sausage stuffed peppers recipe with spinach, ricotta cheese, and tomatoes. Ricotta cheese — Not only does ricotta add flavor and a richness to the filling, but it also binds it together, so nothing falls out of the peppers when they bake. Try this Ricotta Spinach Stuffed Peppers recipe, or contribute your own. You can cook Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers
- It’s 3 of medium or large green, red or yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground turkey or beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of tub ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of spinach leaves.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 14.5 oz of fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken soup base.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Saute onion until translucent and soft. Add the garlic and spinach and cook until wilted. Stuffed peppers with sausage, spinach and ricotta. parmesan cheese for topping. I first shared these Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Peppers on Lil' Luna where I am a contributor.
Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Pre heat oven 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, add your garlic, onion and brown your turkey or beef..
- Add your ricotta cheese and spinach, Italian seasoning, fire roasted tomatoes, soup base, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Give it a great stir and make sure your spinach is wilted..
- Now cut the tops off bell peppers and pull seeds out. Place on a baking sheet. Stuff your peppers full. Use the rest of the filling around your peppers. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top..
- Cook for 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
Cooking when my kids are at home and awake is next to impossible so recipes like these Vegetarian Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Peppers that I can prep while Carly is at school and Natalie is napping is an answer. Ricotta-Stuffed PeppersGood Housekeeping. grated Pecorino Romano cheese, water, fresh SEARCH. Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ricotta Cheese Recipes. Vegetarian Three Cheese Quiche Lasagna Stuffed PeppersRecipe Girl. black pepper, frozen chopped spinach, water, ground beef. These Herby Ricotta Stuffed Peppers taste straight out of Tuscany with fresh herbs, creamy ricotta, and sharp parmesan.