Eggplant rolls filled with ham & cheese. Eggplant rolls – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Eggplant rolls filled with cheese, peppers and parsley. Ingredients for the preparation of eggplant rolls with ham Cut the eggplants along into wide thinstrip, rinse, pat dry with a towel, salt and fry in vegetable oil on both sides.
Cut the cooked roll of meat sausages and finely chopped vegetables, on a glass plate are cut cucumber slices, radish and fresh dill leaves. These authentic eggplant roll-ups may take some time to prepare, but the end result is restaurant-quality. Your family will request this recipe time and again. You can cook Eggplant rolls filled with ham & cheese using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant rolls filled with ham & cheese
- You need of For the rolls.
- It’s 2 of eggplants.
- Prepare 3 slices of swiss cheese.
- It’s 3 slices of ham.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- It’s 150 ml of tomatoes sauce.
- You need of Fresh basil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic.
Carefully roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Photo about Eggplant rolls, made by boiling slices, stuffing them with ricotta cheese and ham and baking. Hi, guys today I am going to share with you my sicilian Mother in law involtini di melanzane e spaghetti/ eggplant rolls with with spaghetti. This recipe for Greek grilled eggplant rolls stuffed with savory spinach and feta is a great vegetarian entree or side dish.
Eggplant rolls filled with ham & cheese instructions
- Shimmer the garlic for some minute in medium fire then add the oil, the sauce, the salt and the basil and let it cook for 30 minutes in low fire..
- Slice the eggplants in thin slices and bake them or grill them either in the oven or in a grill pan till they will become soft..
- When the eggplants are cold enough slice a small piece of cheese and ham for every slice and make a roll with them inside,(4 rolls need 1 slice of ham and cheese). Close the roll with a toothpick at the end of each one..
- Put them in a Lurex and with a spoon put the sauce above each roll and add if you like some parmesan..
- Bake them in a preheated oven of around 160 degrees for 20 minutes..
You may need to adjust your filling size to accommodate both your slices of eggplant and your baking dish. In some instances, you may want to fill and roll the slices width-wise. The best low-carb Eggplant Rollatini, made with thin slices of eggplant filled with a spinach and cheese ricotta filling, topped with marinara and This is my favorite way to enjoy eggplant all summer long! It's decadent, low-carb and plant based comfort food at it's best yet made light with no breading. Coat eggplant with oil or cooking spray.