Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook yummy four cheese fried ravioli in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Four cheese fried ravioli. Fresh pasta filled with ricotta cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and provolone cheese is drizzled with marinara sauce and finished with a "Great homemade Italian ravioli recipe that I have recreated to taste like the ravioli at Maggiano's restaurant. Don't be intimidated by the large list of. Four-cheese ravioli works best in this recipe because they have the most flavor.
Great finger food, deep fry ravioli and serve it with warm marinara sauce. Fried ravioli, a popular appetizer in St. Louis, Missouri, is breaded and deep-fried pasta. You can have Four cheese fried ravioli using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Four cheese fried ravioli
- Prepare 1 package of store bought ravioli.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of italian seasoned Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley to garnish.
- You need of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of oil.
- Prepare of Marinara sauce to dip.
If frying pasta sounds strange to you, keep an open mind: crispy pasta shell, soft cheese filling and. The ravioli can wait for several hours before they are cooked. Turn them over every once in a while so that they dry evenly. (The ravioli can be frozen at this point for future use.) Four Cheese Ravioli is baked in a robust Marinara sauce topped with breadcrumbs. Homemade Four Cheese Ravioli is the best dinner recipe!
Four cheese fried ravioli step by step
- First you start with putting your 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk them. Then you put the breadcrumbs in another bowl. You bread each individual ravioli in the egg then in the breadcrumbs. Make sure you shake off any excess breadcrumbs and put to the side..
- Once you breaded enough raviolis you take out a pan to fry them in. (I used a cast iron pan buy you can use any frying pan) Put the oil in the pan and heat it up. Once it’s hot then you start adding the ravioli. Cook about 1-3 minutes on each side until you see that golden brownish color on them..
- Once done place on napkins then you top it off with some fresh parsley and some freshly grated Parmesan !.
Flavorful Italian cheeses perfectly wrapped in homemade pasta dough is pure comfort food. This might not be one of those quick weeknight recipes, but it certainly worth it and is better than any ravioli you'll get in a restaurant! Join me as a make another family favorite, four cheese ravioli with alfredo sauce, bacon and diced tomatoes. Four Cheese Ravioli With Rosemary Butter Sauce. Dredge ravioli in flour, then dip in eggs and toss in breadcrumbs until fully coated.