Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare yummy mac and cheese soup in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Mac and Cheese Soup.
You can cook Mac and Cheese Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mac and Cheese Soup
- Prepare 3 Boxes of Mac and Cheese.
- It’s 6-8 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 3 of Tbsps. Seasoning Salt.
- It’s 2 of tsps. Black Pepper.
- You need 2 of tsps. Salt.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Onion Powder.
- It’s 2 of Tbsps. Dried Parsley.
- It’s 2 Cans of Chicken, reserve juice.
- You need 1 Can of Mixed Vegetables.
Mac and Cheese Soup step by step
- In a small stock pot add 6 cups water. Bring water to a boil. Add the 3 boxes macaroni noodles, setting aside the cheese packets. Bring back to a boil then lower heat to medium-low til noodles are tender, stirring often..
- Once noodles are tender add rest of ingredients to the pot including the reserved cheese packets n rest of the water. Stir til everything is combined. Heat til heated through and serve immediately..
- NOTE: Pairs well with a side garden salad or buttered crusty bread.