2 Cheese Mac & Cheese ? Cups.
You can have 2 Cheese Mac & Cheese ? Cups using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 Cheese Mac & Cheese ? Cups
- It’s 2 boxes of Mac & Cheese (any brand you like).
- Prepare of Milk as called for in directions on Mac and cheese box, and margarine or butter as called for **.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of spicy brown mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese, or a blend of both.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s of Muffin tin sprayed with butter spray.
2 Cheese Mac & Cheese ? Cups instructions
- Boil water for your Mac and cheese, don’t forget to salt your water !! ?.
- Boil pasta from your Mac and cheese boxes until done, then drain and return to pan……
- To pasta add the amount of milk and margarine that directions call for, then add your dry packet of cheese….Mix well…..
- Now add your diced tomatoes, black pepper, ricotta cheese, beaten egg, spicy brown mustard and shredded cheese, mix all very well…….
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees…..
- Make sure you spray your muffin tin !!!!.
- Spoon your Mac and cheese into the muffin tin……..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until Mac and cheese cups are golden on top…..Let cups rest for about 5 minutes…..then remove from muffin tin……
- Serve and enjoy ?!!!!.