Blueberry cheese coffee cake. Keto coffee cake with blueberries, sweetened cream cheese, and a streusel topping. I often serve it to friends and family.—Shirley Wilder, Marietta, Georgia. Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake with a tender center, creamy filling and a crunchy, buttery topping.
Stir almonds into reserved flour mixture and sprinkle over cake, concentrating most around edge of batter. This coffee cake is perfect for Easter or any holiday brunch or dessert table — it travels well and really needs no glaze or frosting. This Lemon Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake is a soft, moist lemon coffee cake filled with cream. You can have Blueberry cheese coffee cake using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheese coffee cake
- You need of cake:.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg and 1 egg yolk.
- You need 1 1/2 of .
- Prepare 2 cups of blueberries.
- Prepare Splash of vanilla.
- It’s of Filling:.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- You need of Crumb top:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 of sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of cold butter.
Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make a Blackberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. The cream cheese- in my opinion, all coffee cakes should have cream cheese. It's like a layer of cheesecake right in the center and gives it the best flavor. The blueberries- so fresh, a great contrast to the sweet cream cheese, and slightly softened from cooking but still holding its shape.
Blueberry cheese coffee cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix all cake ingredients with a mixer. Pour into a greased springform pan. Spread to edges..
- Mix all the filling ingredients in a bowl with a mixer and spread over cake batter. Add blueberries on top of filling..
- In a 3rd bowl make the crumb top with a fork or pastry cutter. Mix well and sprinkle over top of the berries..
- Bake for an hour. Check with a skewer. Run thin knife around edge before removing the ring..
Directions for: Blueberry Cheese Coffee Cake. Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt to a medium bowl and stir to combine. Raspberry cheese coffee cake is the best way to start the new workday: happy and smiling. When you try this homemade cake once, I'm sure you will skip the If you like this Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, try also: Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious combo of two mouthwatering. This Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake is the perfect breakfast or snack!