Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: tasty old school macaroni and cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Old School Macaroni and Cheese.
You can have Old School Macaroni and Cheese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Old School Macaroni and Cheese
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese medium.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked ditalini pasta.
- You need 2 cups of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Old School Macaroni and Cheese step by step
- Boil the pasta with salt, and water..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the cheese, stirring occasionally till cheese is melted..
- Add the cooked pasta directly from the water it was cooked in, to the melted butter, cheese mixture. Add a bit of pasta water to the mac and cheese, if dry..
- Sprinkle garlic. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.