Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to make appetizing ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos. Add tortellini and frozen peas and stir until coated, then pour over chicken broth. This Ham and Cheese Tortellini dish will become your family's favorite dinner! It's loaded with ham, peas and a creamy sauce over cheese-filled tortellini.
A couple of convenience items form the base of this quick meal. It's sure to become a staple when you need a great last-minute Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pepper strips in butter until crisp-tender. You can have Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 100 gr of ham.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta.
- It’s of Nutmeg and pepper.
Pour half the marinara sauce into a large bowl; add ricotta then tortellini to the remaining marinara in the pot and stir to combine. An easy, delicious recipe for Cheese Tortellini in garlic butter sauce. Whether you want a hot appetizer for a party or a tasty, comforting weeknight meal option, double the batch because everyone is going to love it! Drain tortellini and peas and return to pot.
Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos step by step
- On a clean table, make a donut shape with the flour, and put the egg, salt and oil in the middle..
- Start whisking the egg and adding the flour from the sides. If the mix is too dry add a bit of water, until you form a dough..
- Let it set for 20 minutes, covered, while you prepare the fillings..
- I chose to make mine with ham and cheese, but anything can go in these. Just use your imagination!.
- Whisk the egg, and mix together the ricotta, mozzarella and the ham (cut into small pieces). Put the spices in as well..
- After your dough is ready, we knead it, cutting into two big pieces, and leave it as thin as possible..
- We will make "cakes" of filling with a spoon, leaving a couple cm between each one..
- We put the second layer of dough on top, prior putting water (with just the tip of your finger) around each filling for it to stick together..
- We cut each circle with a glass. Reinforce the boarders with a fork's teeth..
- Boil for 9 minutes aprox..
Stir in butter, cream, salt, pepper, Parmesan and ham. Ham & Cheese go together like peanut butter and jelly. That saltiness of the ham is mellowed by the creaminess of the cheese, and on the flip side, the What we love about Ham and Cheese Tortellini. This Ham & Cheese Tortellini takes your tortellini dinner to a whole new level! One thing I love about tortellini is that you can pick up several packages and freeze what you don't use.