Puto cheese. I so love this Puto Cheese recipe. So soft and fluffy and definitely better tasting than the Puto mix you buy in a box but equally easy to make. You will never think of buying ready mix Puto after trying this!
Cheese Puto are soft, fluffy, and extra delicious with pockets of cheese! These Filipino steamed cakes are easy to make and fun to eat; delicious on their own or served with dinuguan or pancit. I made this cheese puto using all-purpose flour. You can have Puto cheese using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Puto cheese
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of veg. oil/ melted butter.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of Cheese for toppings.
You can double or triple the recipe depending on the number of pieces. Puto Cheese Recipe – Puto is the generic name for a rice cake made from galapong (rice flour), slightly sweetened and steamed. The rice for galapong is not ground dry, but soaked overnight and. Want to get hold of that classic meryenda when you were young?
Puto cheese instructions
- Sift and combine dry ingredients (all purpose flour, sugar, and baking powder.) mix well..
- Add an egg, evaporated milk, water and vegetable oil..
- Mix thoroughly until the mixture is done. (No lumps)..
- Put the batter in a puto mold and top the cheese for toppings..
- Then steam for about 10 to 15 minutes. Or use toothpick test..
Puto is a steamed rice cake that is commonly served as snack. Puto Cheese Recipe. "Puto" is a kind of steamed rice cake in the Philippine cuisine. It is usually eaten as a merienda – a light meal or snack especially in the afternoon, but can also be eaten for breakfast. We are accepting order's:puto cheese,Puto flan,steamed banana cake,leche. This Puto Recipe or Puto Cheese has been a frequent sight during festivities in the Philippine household like the Bibingka and already considered as a Filipino Food.