Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to prepare yummy martabak keju (indonesian cheese thick pancake) in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake).
You can have Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake)
- It’s 150 ml of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of big egg (or 2 small ones).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oil (for the pan).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar (for filling).
- You need 4 tbsp of condensed milk (for filling).
- It’s 60 gr of mild cheddar cheese (for filling).
- It’s 2 tsp of butter (for filling).
Martabak Keju (Indonesian Cheese Thick Pancake) step by step
- Combine all except the ingredients for filling. Mix well. Set aside for 15-20 minutes..
- Coat the cast iron with oil. (I wet a tissue paper with oil and coat the cast iron pan) Heat the pan. Use the lowest setting..
- Carefully pour the batter and swirl the pan a bit. When it's bubbly and half-cooked, pour 1 tsp sugar on it. Cover the pan (I used aluminum foil) and wait..
- When the pancake is done (the batter has dried and the color has changed), carefully remove it from the pan..
- Slather 1 tsp butter to the pancake. Drizzle about 2 tbsp condensed milk and 30 gr grated cheese..
- Cut according to your preference. Enjoy!.