Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: tasty blue cheese and walnut with sea coconut pastry in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry.
You can cook Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry
- Prepare 1 of 10×10 Pastry.
- Prepare of Some butter for brushing.
- You need of Some honey.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 2 tbsp of blue cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Walnut.
- It’s 10 pieces of Sea Coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Blue Cheese And Walnut With Sea Coconut Pastry instructions
- Break the blue cheese into crumbs then layer walnut and sea coconut.
- Fold inward the side of the pastry into a round shape.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on TOP and brush some butter around the pastry and bake it 200 c for about 20 minutes.
- Let it cool on the rack. Additionally sprinkle some brown sugar and some light honey then slice it up and enjoy TEA TIME with ☕️.