Fried Gobhi with Cheese balls.
You can have Fried Gobhi with Cheese balls using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Gobhi with Cheese balls
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil for frying.
- It’s 1 of small carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of cauliflower (gobhi).
- It’s 2 of triangle shaped creeme cheese.
- It’s Handful of fresh chives.
- It’s of Masala spice mix.
- Prepare of Fresh basil for garnish.
- You need of Few slices of eggplant (baingan).
- Prepare of The liquid of sweet vinegar cucumber pickles.
Fried Gobhi with Cheese balls instructions
- Save 2 florets of the cauliflower and shred the rest of it on a cheese greater. Cook the 2 full florets in salted water,till tender. Heat olive oil in a pan, add some fresh chives and masala mix of your taste, and fry the shredded cauliflower and the eggplant slices, stir often, and before it burns, add the liquid of the sweet vinegar cucumber pickles..
- Peel the carrot with potatoe peeler and make nice thin slices with the same peeler, carrot stays raw, arrange it on the plate..
- Cut the fresh chives into small pieces. Take the triangle cream cheese and gently form a ball from it and roll it in the chives. Repeat the same with another cheese and masala mix, place the carrots. Put the fried cauliflower- eggplant mix next to it, also the cooked florets and garnish with basil.