Pan Baked Cheese Cookies.
You can cook Pan Baked Cheese Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Baked Cheese Cookies
- It’s 40 tablespoons of tapioca flour.
- You need 7 tablespoons of wheat flour.
- Prepare 7 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of powdered milk (I use 4 tablespoon of powdered soy milk instead).
- You need 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 45 teaspoons of margarine/ butter.
- It’s 15 teaspoons of icing sugar (you can put more if you like it sweet. Mine is more into savory taste).
- It’s 7 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese (you can put more if you like it).
- It’s 2 of egg yolks for egg wash.
- You need 5 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese for top sprinkle.
Pan Baked Cheese Cookies step by step
- Soften the margarine/butter, add on sugar, and stir again until soft..
- Add the 3 egg yolks into, stir until mixed well. Add the shredded cheese, mix well..
- Sieve the tapioca flour, wheat flour, corn flour, and powdered milk into. Stir until mixed well and formed into crumbs..
- Once turned into crumbs form, start kneading with hand until formed into non sticky dough..
- Flatten the dough (I put into plastic and flatten it), and shape it. You can use any kind of cookies mould as well (like using the cookies mould press), or use cookie cutter.
- Shape the cookies in any way you like, then egg wash the top surface, sprinkle some shredded cheese..
- Preheat pan, low medium heat ±5 mins (I use induction cooker, deep fry mode 100°c).
- Put some baking paper onto the pan surface, then arrange the cookies dough. Bake for about 30 mins to 45 mins in medium low heat (mine is 100°c), until the bottom turned into golden brown color (if you were using oven, the result would be more better, the color would be more into golden)..