Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage. Baked Pasta With Egg And Cheese Recipes. Irish Cheddar Ale Mac and CheeseCheese Curd in Paradiseashley. Ground Beef Cheddar Cheese Pasta Recipes.
Food details for SAUSAGE PORK & BF W/ CHEDDAR CHS SMOKED in different kinds of The detailed table of nutrients composition above for Sausage, pork plus beef, with cheddar cheese Baked items nutrients in all things baked … Spices & Herbs nutrients in herbs and spices … This easy, cheesy pasta recipe features ziti, turkey sausage, canned tomatoes, and fresh basil. Combine cooked pasta, sausage mixture, and basil. Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage is baked in a creamy sauce with pasta, French-fried onions, cheese, and peas Ground Beef Casserole. You can cook Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage
- Prepare 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil to coat pan.
- It’s 1-16 ounce of box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- Prepare 2 of – packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- Prepare of Sprinkle of paprika.
I used Turkey Smoked Sausage and mini wheel pasta and mixed everything together including the French. The cheddar french-fried onions lend a cheesy, crunchy touch. —Margaret Wilson, Hemet, California. Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine milk and soup.
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage step by step
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic……
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic….then add your black pepper….Remove from heat…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente…Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies……Mix well…..
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot…..mix well…..
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well……
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Simply cook the sausage with peppers and make a cheddar cheese sauce with milk and spices to cover the pasta with. I used smoked sausage in this Cajun chicken pasta recipe. First, they cook the sausage and then they smoke it. They make it from ground pork, turkey Add Cajun seasoning, paprika and garlic powder and mix into the sauce. Sausage · summer · pork and beef · sticks · with cheddar cheese.