Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to cook perfect best cheese dip ever in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Best Cheese Dip Ever. This dip has all the best ingredients I've found from various other recipes and it's my favorite by far! Serve as a dip at a party or with sour cream and jalapenos to make nachos and use it as a main He added jalapeno for some serious kick. Best cheese dip/game day side ever!!!
This is just one more delicious way to use your cast-iron pan. For the best queso we've ever had, we used a mix of shredded American cheese and Pepper Jack. The American cheese keeps it melty and creates the perfect dip consistency while the Pepper Jack adds some sharpness with a bit of extra heat. You can cook Best Cheese Dip Ever using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Cheese Dip Ever
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat browned and drain grease.
- You need 1 of big jar of pace picante sauce (or 2 smaller jars).
- Prepare 1 can of Fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese cubes up (use half for a smaller crockpot) for more cheesy use 2 blocks of cheese.
While we HIGHLY recommend American over cheddar. I can't ever escape a party without someone stopping me and asking how to make that awesome corn dish. This corn dip has been a really big hit for me. Its easy to make and everyone will ask you for the recipe when you take it to parties or have one of you own.
Best Cheese Dip Ever instructions
- Brown hamburger and drain the grease..
- Put all ingredients in crockpot except the velveeta cheese mix well. Add the some of the cheese to the top mix again and add the rest of the cheese to the top. Cook on high or low till the cheese melts. When it’s done mix and serve… can keep in crockpot when severing..
- Serve with any kind of chips. Doritos or tortillas goes best I think..
- This don’t have to be made in a crockpot or slow cooker. This can be done in the oven with a 13×9 inch baking dish..
- Notes- This is an expensive recipe to make. Name brand matters in this recipe. Don’t use cheap cheese it just won’t taste good. Honestly if you use cheap ingredients it just won’t taste the same. Its about 40.00 if you’re making it a big crockpot as in the cover photo, I make mine in a smaller crockpot and don’t cut down on any of the ingredients just the cheese. This is a cheese dip so the main ingredient is pricey..
The BEST EVER Potato Chip Dip! Cream cheese, Heinz chili sauce and onion salt. Cream Cheese Dip: The Best Chip Dip Ever!!! Cream cheese dip makes the best dip ever. With only two ingredients you'll never guess the second one.