STEAK and SHREDDED CHICKEN BURRITOS WITH MELTED CHEESE/FRITOS: JAYS SMOTHERED BURRITO. Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Burrito BowlSparkles To Sprinkles. black beans, boneless skinless chicken breasts, sweet corn, green bell Brown Sugar Steak Marinade Soy Sauce Recipes. Oven Baked Chicken BurritosSerena Bakes Simply from Scratch. olive oil, water, flour tortilla, enchilada. When I first saw these chicken burritos, I knew I wanted to make them.
Cover burritos with Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend. Topped with shredded romaine lettuce, salsa. However I did use shrimp in it, also used chicken and steak, (I'll admit I marinated the steak from another fajita receipe), they. You can cook STEAK and SHREDDED CHICKEN BURRITOS WITH MELTED CHEESE/FRITOS: JAYS SMOTHERED BURRITO using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of STEAK and SHREDDED CHICKEN BURRITOS WITH MELTED CHEESE/FRITOS: JAYS SMOTHERED BURRITO
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 lb of flank steak.
- You need 8 of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It’s of Iceberg lettuce.
- You need of Tostitos cheese.
- You need of Shredded American cheese.
- It’s 4 of jalapeños chopped I love the ones out of the can.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- You need of Lime.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Fritos or if you like Cheetos or flaming hot Cheetos.
These large burritos are bursting with ground beef simmered in a homemade taco seasoning, smooth and creamy refried beans, and A smothered burrito is basically a burrito that has been smothered and covered in a red enchilada sauce and melted cheese. With these hearty baked burritos smothered in enchilada sauce, you never have to choose a favorite! Top with green onions and cilantro. This Cheesy Chicken Burritos recipe makes a favorite meal.
STEAK and SHREDDED CHICKEN BURRITOS WITH MELTED CHEESE/FRITOS: JAYS SMOTHERED BURRITO step by step
- First begin by cooking your chicken breasts. Cover chicken breasts in some lemon/lime juice, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic salt. Place chicken breasts in a little olive oil and cook..
- Follow the exact same instructions you did the chicken breasts with the flank steak. Cook bacon at 400 degrees on a metal sheet to cook evenly. Once bacon is done let cool and break into bits, set off to the side. Take your chicken breasts and tear apart making a shredded chicken set aside. Cut your flank steak into small slices and set aside..
- Take your flour tortillas and wrap up the flank steak,tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, lettuce, shredded cheese and bacon bits. Make sure all ends are tucked in so it looks like a burrito. Take a little olive oil grease pan and fry the outside of the shells..
- Once the burritos are all fried set into a glass dish or on a plate and layer the shredded chicken on top, cover in melted Tostinos cheese, crushed Fritos and enjoy ! Yields at least 8 burritos.
Filled with chicken, cheese, and vegetables, this is a burrito recipe you'll love serving! As soon as the RV stopped long enough in the driveway for me to fling the door open and run into the house, Little Buddy and I were in a foot race. Tito's Burritos & Wings proudly serves tacos and burritos, along with chicken wings and various other items at all our locations. Check out our full menu here! Plump, juicy fried organic chicken tenders, Mexi-rice, shredded lettuce, Gnarly sauce & bleu cheese dressing.