Salad with baked eggplant and red pepper, with feta cheese ? ?. Melitzanes me Feta: Baked Eggplant with Feta Cheese. A perfect recipe toward the end of summer when the garden is bursting with tomatoes, fresh herbs and eggplant. If you are making this another time of year, choose bright red tomatoes such as those sold on the vine.
Wash the eggplants and remove stems. Combine the tomatoes, basil, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste, in a bowl, and spoon the mixture over the eggplant. Fusilli with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Feta Greek Salad Feta Cheese Recipes. You can cook Salad with baked eggplant and red pepper, with feta cheese ? ? using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salad with baked eggplant and red pepper, with feta cheese ? ?
- Prepare 1 pc of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 pc of Red pepper.
- Prepare 70 gr of Feta cheese.
- It’s 5-7 pc of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pc of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 pc of Red onion.
- It’s leaves of Lettuce.
- It’s of For dressing.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
Take advantage of spring-summer eggplant with these delicious and superquick salad.. Woman holding bowl of vegetable salad with feta. Chicken Caesar salad with spinach leaves, chicken meat, cherry tomatoes and quail eggs. Organic, Isolated, Eggplant, Lean, Pepper, Greek, Tasty, Gourmet, Sweet, Fried, Homemade, Diet, Cuisine, Warm, Snack, Lunch.
Salad with baked eggplant and red pepper, with feta cheese ? ? step by step
- Eggplant and pepper bake in the oven (for 25-35 minutes), cut into strips..
- Cut the onion, feta cheese, cherry tomato, cucumber..
- Mix all ingredients together and add the lettuce leaves, dress with vinegar and olive oil..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
This healthy Eggplant Salad with Feta is one of my favorite salads to make. Goat cheese, gorgonzola, or ricotta salata all work well. To boost the Mediterranean flavors in this recipe, I Toss the eggplant with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Wrap the ends of the pepper up around the cheese and pull the sides across till it makes a little package. Turn the stuffed pepper over and place it into the bottom of your baking dish, seam.