Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip.
You can cook Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip
- Prepare of Dip.
- It’s 30 ounces of Ragu's double cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cans of your favorite canned chili.
- You need of Ham and bun.
- You need 1 slice of smoked ham.
- Prepare 1 slice of hotdog bun.
Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip instructions
- Brown the ground beef add salt, onion powder, pepper, and garlic to taste..
- Mix the cheese, chili, and ground beef. Simmer 7 minutes or until warmed through. Add ham to the bun..
- Add dip. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- You will have plenty of dip leftover you can make more sandwiches or dip chips in it!!.