Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to prepare delicious bpt grilled cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
BPT Grilled Cheese.
You can cook BPT Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BPT Grilled Cheese
- You need 3 slices of Bacon.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter (melted).
- It’s 4 slices of Sourdough Bread.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 4 slices of Gouda Cheese.
- It’s 4 slices of Provolove Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Tomato (sliced).
- It’s 1 of Pickle (sliced).
BPT Grilled Cheese instructions
- Cut bacon in half and fry in skillet on medium high heat, around 4 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Brush bread with butter and lightly ahake with garlic salt..
- Place bread, butter side down, into cast iron skillet on medium heat. Brush opposite side of bread with butter. Cook until brown and flip, around 3 pminutes..
- Lower heat to low medium and put cheese on each slice of bread, alternating gouda and provolone on each slice. After around 2 minutes add bacon, tomato, and pickles to cheese..
- Close sandwich and flip after browned, around 5 minutes. Brown other side around 5 minutes, remove from skillet, cut in half and serve.