Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy bleu cheese dressing in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Bleu Cheese Dressing.
You can cook Bleu Cheese Dressing using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bleu Cheese Dressing
- You need 1 cup of Bleu Cheese crumbles.
- You need 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of non fat Greek plain yogurt.
- You need 1 Tbs of white vinegar.
- You need 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of minced red onion.
- Prepare of S&P to taste (I used tsp of each).
Bleu Cheese Dressing instructions
- Combine all ingredients..
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chilled..
- Great with raw veggies, potatoes wedges, and salads!.